Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

LeBlanc Family Picnic 2015...

Every summer, my mother's family gets together for a picnic/BBQ.

Unfortunately not everyone in the family is able to come every year. But, many of us do.

Although most of us live in the Maritime provinces, there are a few from other locations in Canada and the US.

It's always a good time.

I have taken it upon myself to act as the "unofficial" photographer for the past few years.

I'd like to share a few of the photos and memories I captured this year (2015).

The photos are in no particular order. I tried to get everyone in at least one of the photos. Please forgive me if I missed anyone.
























































It was a warm and very sunny day. There are a few images where I couldn't avoid "the squinty look", buy I think overall, the day was a great success.

Pevious years:
2014
2013
2012

--- Mark ---