Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

On the mend again

On or about October 1st 2015, I awoke and could barely see. I was not shocked or afraid since I have experienced similar symptoms on three other occasions in the past. I wasn't able to see any detail at all and most of what I could see was extremely blurry, at the same time, my ability to see any contrast, even between black and white, became an extreme challenge.
These issues with my vision were accompanied by headaches , although not as severe as when I last had these issues.
My mind and thought processes stayed more “clear” this time around. But, I have noticed some serious disorientation (I don't recognize places or people like I used to. Although I think this issue is relayed to my vision loss. It seems to be improving as my vision gets better.
My short term memory issues, balance issues and a few other related issues have re-introduced themselves to me. However, it appears as though my health is slowly (very slowly) improving.

After all, I was able, with extreme difficulty, to type this message.
With any luck, my eyesight and the other issues I am experiencing will improve some more and return to normal soon.
I have read and re-read this message several times in an effort to correct any typos. I seem to have lost much of my co-ordination along with my vision, making typing very challenging.

Hopefully if and when my vision returns, typing will become less of a challenge.

My two favorite pass-times, photography and browsing the internet are virtually impossible for me right now. I am not sure when I'll be able to post again.
To get the whole story CLICK HERE.