Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Rant...

/rant on

According to my computer, it's 1:00AM and I can't sleep. Again. 

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling for about an hour, and finally decided to get up. 

I don't understand this insomnia thing. I want to blame my medication, but it seems that no matter how tired I am; as soon as my head hits the pillow, my eyes are wide open. Although, I do know that eventually; I'll get so tired, exhausted really, that I'll be able to get some sleep. It's strange. I know that people see this as me being lazy... But, I just can't seem to catch up on my sleep and build up a bit of energy.

Go figure that right after I see my doctor, I notice that I am getting a "twitch" or "spasm" in my right arm. It's an occasional thing... I've noticed it in past years and thought nothing of it. But, with my recent seizures and other "issues"; I just don't know what to think. Maybe it's just another indication that I am finally getting better.


On a positive note, I THINK that my eyesight is still improving. It's so gradual that it's hard to tell. But things look sharper and I am seeing more detail in things. Plus, my reading, although still a challenge, is a bit easier than it was.

As my vision gets better;  my memory issues are starting to bother me more. It really bugs me that sometimes I can recall something from my childhood: While other times, I can get up to go to the bathroom and forget halfway there, why I got off the couch. People are repeating things over and over again for me... And that's great. But, at the same time, it's very frustrating.


... sigh .... Well it's 1:45am now. I've tried to re-read this a couple times.... Hopefully I didn't make too many spelling/grammatical errors.

/rant off 

--- Mark ---