Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Kids...

Ten years ago, my baby sister Tracy had her first baby.

Eva is normally a ham when I try to take her picture. But, yesterday, she was being a silly goofball and kept making faces at me. So, to get her back, I decided to post one of those photos.

Eva, aka Peanut. 10 years old.
Almost 2 years later (minus a couple of days) Tracy had twin boys: Jack and Charlie.

I always have trouble telling them apart... But, I think Jack is the one with the red shirt.

As they get older, I find it a bit easier to tell them apart. But I still have a hard time identifying them.

Jack aka Magoo
Charlie aka Magoo
I'm not sure which is Magoo #1 and which is Magoo #2. They are just "the Magoos".

Normally, it's the boys who are being goofy and running around making it hard to get a good picture of them. But yesterday, they were pre-occupied playing with the toys they got for their birthday.

Happy 10th Eva!

And Happy 8th boys!

--- Mark ---